Friday, March 11, 2011

EARLY BIRDS

Assalammualaikum...
hye all...
ok..nothing much to say... sbb nyer im a lil bit bz... for my wedding cousin wedding.. tehehe..

my cousin yang same age with me..
dulu time kecik2 slalu main sama2...hehe...

n then..ade another sumthing yang keeps me bz till end of this month..
semoga ada rezeki di situ..amin...

ok..for this time...kenapa early birds..? huhu
sbb nyer ni order from my 1st customer since i established
D' Choco Pot's..

orders from my fren..kak wati..thank u kak...
and..my mom sponsored a numbers of Choco Pralines in Sushi Box for
my cousin daughter's
majlis aqiqah doorgifts...
yeap..Zafeera Hani... comelness...hoho..
luv ya Hani...sgt cute and adorable..



kak wati ordered for Choco Pralines 9 Pieces ..


yeap...ada 10..tehehe..
extra...


ready to go...




Choco Oreo with Edible Image
yang ni kan..yang ni i made for Hani elder sister Huda..
n guest what...she like it so much..
huhu..


the Choco Pralines in Sushi Boxes
various flavors...









choco pralines ni various feelings fillings..
almond..oreo... naughty nutty..
n blueberry....

last but not least..
taraaa....

 
lovely yet very adorable me Zafeerah Hani...
the comelness..
dan pemilik baby blog...
muaaahhhhhhhhh .. ^_^

- T . Q -

from

D' Choco Pot's

No comments:

Post a Comment